Windows 10 virus and threat protection reporting "Unauthorized changes blocked" during installation
If you experience this message when trying to install Feastudy, then please follow the steps in
this Microsoft support article.
I'm having trouble trying to install Feastudy for PC on Windows
Sometimes a PC's hardware, software configuration, or Internet security software (other than Windows Security), can interfere with the installation of Feastudy on Windows.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please try the following steps, and if this still does not result in Feastudy being installed successfully then contact us.
Steps to follow:
- Double-check that you have administration rights; full rights to your Windows PC are required for a successful installation of Feastudy for PC.
- Use Windows’ Checkdisk application to check the integrity of your C: Drive, or the desired destination drive of your installation.
- If any version of Feastudy is currently installed, uninstall it.
- Delete any demo feasibility files (which have the extension '.fsx') in the C:\Users\Public Documents\Feastudy\Demo Files folder.
- Disable any Internet security software on your PC, except for Windows Security.
- Open a different web browser to the one you last used to download the Feastudy 11 installer and download the latest Feastudy 11 installer from here.
A different web browser is required on the off-chance the previous download of the installer was corrupted in some way.
- Double-click on the downloaded file, Feastudy11Setup.exe, and follow the installation program's instructions,
except that when you get to the Installation Folder page, change the folder for installation to a different location,
e.g. C:\Devfeas\Feastudy instead of the default location, C:\Program Files (x86)\Devfeas\Feastudy.
- Enable again any Internet security software that you disabled in step (5) above.