1. This offer concerns the Feastudy Referral Program ("this Offer") and it is made available by Devfeas Pty Ltd ("Devfeas") as trustee for MA & JW Trust, which is the trust that owns the copyright to various Feastudy products.
2. This Offer is subject to the terms and conditions that are set out herebelow.
3. This Offer entitles current subscribers to Devfeas’ "Feastudy Maintenance and Support Services" for licensed users of a desktop (PC- or Mac-based) copy of Feastudy and current subscribers to Devfeas’ Feastudy Online Professional product on a yearly basis ("Subscribers") to provide each of their "Friends" with an electronic key (a "Referral Code") to activate and obtain, at the time and in the process of an online purchase, a 10% discount off the "Normal Price" of an "Eligible Feastudy Product", which product is either: (1) a licensed copy of Feastudy for PC (Professional or Lite), or (2) a licensed copy of Feastudy for Mac (Professional or Lite), or (3) a yearly subscription to use Feastudy Online Professional.
4. This Offer also entitles each Subscriber to a $55 (GST-inclusive) reduction in the cost of that Subscriber’s next subscription renewal (a "Referral Credit") for each utilisation of that Subscriber’s Referral Code by a Subscriber’s Friend for the purpose of that Friend obtaining a 10% discount off the "Normal Price" of an Eligible Feastudy Product, on the condition that that Subscriber cannot receive a financial benefit from more than four (4) Referral Credits during each of that Subscriber’s yearly subscription periods to an Eligible Feastudy Product.
5. The "Normal Price" of an Eligible Feastudy Product, for the purposes of this Offer, means the normally advertised price of that product on the Devfeas website.
6. "Friends", for the purposes of this Offer, are individuals who: (i) during the Offer Period, accept an invitation to utilise a Referral Code from a Subscriber; and (ii) buy or receive an Eligible Feastudy Product within the Offer Period.
7. For a Friend to obtain a 10% discount off the Normal Price of an Eligible Feastudy Product at the time and in the process of a purchase under this Offer, that Friend must enter the referring Subscriber’s Referral Code into the relevant field of an online ‘check-out’ facility or a Subscription webpage that is provided by Devfeas for making such a purchase.
8. Upon request to Devfeas by a Subscriber, who has not received a Referral Code prior to the commencement of this Offer, Devfeas shall as soon as practicable provide that Subscriber with a Referral Code that uniquely identifies that Subscriber to Devfeas for the purposes of this Offer.
9. Devfeas reserves the right to disqualify any Subscriber or Friend from this Offer for noncompliance with these Offer terms by that Subscriber and/or Friend.
10. If a Friend receives more than one Referral Code from a referring Subscriber or Subscribers, that Friend may only utilise one of these Referral Codes for the purchase of an Eligible Feastudy Product under this Offer.
11. Only the Subscriber who is identified by the Referral Code is entitled to a Referral Credit under this Offer, on the condition that that Subscriber cannot receive a financial benefit from more than four (4) Referral Credits during each of that Subscriber’s yearly subscription periods to an Eligible Feastudy Product.
12. Under this Offer, a Subscriber may not obtain a Referral Credit from a Friend’s utilisation of a Referral Code during a subscription period in which that Subscriber has already obtained four (4) Referral Credits.
13. Referral Codes under this Offer may not be: sold, redeemed for cash or other products, or transferred; or combined with any other special offers, discounts, or promotions made available by or through Devfeas.
14. This Offer is valid unless and until it is terminated by Devfeas; and the period from the beginning of this Offer to its termination is the "Offer Period".
15. Devfeas reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer for any reason at any time in its sole discretion, including but not limited to: computer system errors, unintended use, or any fraudulent activity in connection with the use of one or more of the Referral Codes.